Saturday 29 October 2011

Special Guests

Today I had a real treat. I had two guests at today's supervised contact session with my beloved son James. They are seen in the photo above. From left to right: My 12 year old son James, Kemi Adegoke [Conservative Dulwich and West Norwood 2010 Parliamentary candidate], Hamish Badenoch [ most recent Dulwich and West Norwood Deputy Chairman] and Me [Yvonne P Stewart-Williams].

Today's contact was supervised by Nana.

This afternoon, Hamish and Kemi treated my son and myself to a Pizza Express meal in Herne Hill.

After the meal, I took James for a walk in Brockwell Park. At the end of the contact session James gave me another 50th Birthday card.

I am so pleased to have spent some quality time with my son. It took my mind off recent events in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment